You are here:Home > Info > Complaints


The Town Hall The Town Hall

Complaints should be made through the appropriate service section; for instance, housing complaints to the housing section.


For more serious complaints not of a general service delivery nature the Council operates a thorough procedure and a customer complaint form can be obtained through the assistant chief executive or counter staff or downloaded from the ‘Complaints Procedure’ PDF.




Frequently Asked Questions

I don’t know where to direct my complaint. What should I do?

For general complaints contact the town hall in the first instance. The Douglas Charter, available as a PDF, details information on who deals with specific problems such as dog fouling and graffiti.


How can I report faulty street lighting?

Street lighting faults can be reported to the Council online.

Last modified on Monday, 27 January 2014 16:02

Related Services

Contact Details

  • Town Hall
    01624 696300